It was a very fulfilling experience to me because I feel like I can rely on Jesus and Mary much more than astrology. I pray to feel what a typical day is going to feel like and also how the outcome is going to hash out. I picked Pinky to be my madrina because she’s very knowledgable, cool, bilingual, understanding, patient, and I can ask her anything! She said that she didn’t want to be my Nina, but prayed and found out from Jesus that she can be my Nina. Her, Leanne, and myself went through a roller coaster ride in talking to the administration to be on board of being confirmed at Immaculate Conception. Fr. Paco was awesome! What was even more awesome was the Bishop Joe Satoris and his word saying that Jesus is there and if I should fall, he’s there to say, “Get up! Try this again!” The most awesome aspect was the part that Maricruz, my family (Chris and his family too), Hector, Prima, my Nina and her family, my Tia Juana and Melissa, and of course Isabella. I missed my dad, Leanne, and Amy. Another awesome aspect of my Confirmation is the fact that we celebrated the 100 years of the apparition of Virgin Fatima. We all celebrated at Foxy’s in Glendale, CA and had a great time.
- Prepare Your Crew – from Cal Poly 2006 Leadership Retreat for ASCE Internal Vice President Position
- 2018 Life Theme for me is to Keep Going
- Sample Outline to Teach a Class per Nina Pinky
- My Awesome Confirmation – May 13, 2017
- Mental Preparation and Exciting Outcome for My First Ever F itness Games Competition at HoG