It is everything:health, leads to control & happiness. The more you fight with facts & rational, the more poz attitude muscle you’ll build. It sets the stage for -> choices -> the better choices you make, the better quality of your life.
Successful peeps know that they have the power to choose their attitude; choose the right attitude to make it happen. The response first and last line should be on a positive attitude note. Therefore poz dialogue is important.
Know what went wrong & move on. Focus on solns not on probs/consequences. Your vision must outline hardships to be rady to confront like a warrior without being paralyzed into thinking.
- What lies inside, determines outcomes
- Drop the heavy baggage & bask in the freedom of tossed baggage
Realize that not everything is persffect
- Be rez 4 your attitude
- You determine the value of your experiences
Find your purpose (goals) and passion (love)
- Have a vision or you’ll perish
- Know what you want b4 you go get it
- Do goal/or soul search (assess if you can’t find purpose/passion
- Make blue-print of whatever it is you want
- Read twice a week to ingrain it in subconscience mind; conscience mind is a follower of it.
- They are like codes on the sand, water can wash it off. Therefore be flexible and stone your msg in the heart
- Handle (be responsible) for your actions; teniendo una vista fija estimula accion. Goal -> Plan -> Action
Be pre-active – plan to take on hits/frustrationis
- problems are markers that tell you where you are in relation to victory
- Sometimes there are aftershocks; and if you worry you won’t get far (92% of time you worry about crap is worthless)
- Conquer fear with faith in God: respond don’t react
Motivate yourself! Don’t wait 4 others
- Affirmations are statements that are fueled by faith 4 goals and control of one’s path of life
- WOW – watch our words
- Repetition, feeling and imagining
- Laughter and enthusiasm combat fear and worries
Build your A-team (people w/ attitude of service and sharing).
Enthusiasm – la vida puede sentirse fria cuando no hay gente con alegria
- Burning desire to commit and be determined
- Network with people that share values like you
- When you’re around the, take care of it and guess what? It’ll fueld your energy bar (attde) and it will crank action
- Eventually, you can learn from your A-team
Accept change as something part of life.
- Stay flexible, you can be constructive
- Comfort zones are nice, but you stagger
- Fear, hurt, and doubt are motivators; and there’s opportunities binded with them
- Make wise decisions to improve quality of life
- Be quick to listen, but slow to speak
- Have a Whatever it Takes Attitude
Make the mark (legacy) by having an attitude of “How can I help God help me make a change in someone.
- Education is the core of leaving a legacy
- Have/show gratitude
- Have an attitude of service
- 1/3 serving
- 1/3 learning
- 1/3 earning
- Plant the “good” seed